Ducks on the street.
Playing with playdoh
Couple on Shaiman Island .. not sure if this was a wedding or modeling ..
Not quite so busy ... these are the shops near our hotel ... cheap.
Kaitlyn and her shoes ...
We bought these .. :) Not sure what they will go with ... to cute to pass up.
Two big sisters ... Kayli and Amelia seem like they have gotten older now .. wow .. amazing. Kayli seems more responsible. Look at all those waffles. :)
Breakfast ... Kaitlyn will eat everything that I show her .. if I start at the hot bar then she eats ... if I start at the salad bar then she eats that ... baked beans, eggs, corn .. all breakfast food here.
First bath .. loved it .. now she wants on every morning and night ...










We are following your journey and your family has grown in such a beautiful way! Praying for smooth sailing until you are all home! Happy Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteAngela - I love all your posts and am very happy to see that things have gone fairly smoothly for you all. You are in our prayers. Looking forward to meeting the girls in person! Stephanie
ReplyDelete