After a very long flight we made it safely to Hong Kong. It was supposed to be 16 hours but we came in early about 15. Everyone did super. No one got sick. Kayli locked herself in the bathroom and screamed because she couldn't get out. That was on the first flight. The littles slept for 6 hours. Ariel enjoyed the flight this time. The last six were the worst but all in all did great. We hope to get some sleep. Hong Kong is really neat. Can't wait to get up in the morning to see a bit more before boarding our train. Ariel and Angela went to a mall to get a few snacks and found a 7 Eleven. Our hotel is nice, however, we have tiny rooms with two twin beds. We are at the Harbour Plaza Metropolis. Will send photos tomorrow. As a side note, I brought empty water bottles and so glad I did. I was able to keep everyone well hydrated. without bothering the flight staff. They joked with me but kept asking me if I needed refills. Glad to be here. Kayli has already said that she wants to live here.
Angela, been reading your blog. Praying for you and the family.
ReplyDeleteTina M.